We are looking for a strategic and driven individual to join our small but quickly growing social enterprise as Program Manager. Working closely with the Executive Director, the Program Manager will design and implement innovative, experiential educational programs for top universities and companies.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience in the design and execution of activities related to education and curriculum design activities
- Strategic, analytical, data-driven mindset to prioritize what program elements to launch and to measure what works and does not work
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to rapidly prototype ideas and run small experiments to improve student outcomes
- Familiarity with the frameworks of design thinking, lean start-up methodologies, project-based learning, blended learning preferred
- Passion for education, social innovation, and philanthropy
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams and commitment to working with shared leadership
- BA/BS degree or above
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English
What you do:
- Design, organize, and implement experiential educational programs social innovation and impact, held in partnership with top universities or academic centers in China
- Drive relationships with our existing program partners (e.g. Peking University, Yenching Academy, Yale Center Beijing, and the Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups) as well as develop new partners and funding streams
- Investigate needs, monitor trends to develop innovative curricula based on concepts such as project based learning and blended learning
- Create lesson plans, experiential workshops, and real-world immersion
- Oversee relationships with NGO/social enterprises in our grant-making portfolio
- Develop and track metrics to determine program’s impact
- Maintain and develop new relations with mentors and experts from corporate, social, and government sectors
- Support and oversee cross-functional teams throughout the organization
PIM will offer a compensation package commensurate with experience, including a competitive base salary as well as health insurance and vacation benefits.
Philanthropy in Motion (PIM) is an internationally-recognized social enterprise that empowers millennials with the funding, training, and networks to become mission-driven leaders and amplify their social impact. We guide individuals through a comprehensive process of identifying their missions, investigating social issues, and leveraging collective resources to advance social innovation in Greater China. Combining world class curricula with an experiential learning approach, our education programs have empowered hundreds of young people to take a strategic, venture capital model to philanthropy, deciding how to best allocate funding and resources to impactful social ventures. Our clients and partners range from the likes of World Bank to Peking University, and we have been recognized by Forbes, the Economist, and other news media for our work in the social impact space. Founded in 2013 by alumni from Yale, Harvard, and Cornell, our core team consists of millennials with diverse expertise in management consulting, international education, development, nonprofit evaluation, and Internet technology.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.