We are looking for a creative and driven individual to join our small but quickly growing social enterprise as Marketing and Communications Manager. S/he will work closely with the Executive Director to create a mission-focused brand, cultivate new customers and partnerships, and scale our impact.
Who you are:
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing, communications, and/or business development
- Excellent oral and written communication, with a passion for storytelling
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to empathize with stakeholders from different backgrounds
- Strategic, analytical, data-driven mindset
- Proficiency in content management systems and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and WeChat)
- Eye for design, aesthetics, and creative campaigns
- Familiarity with the frameworks of design thinking, lean start-up methodologies, sprints, A/B testing to optimize campaigns
- Passion for education, social innovation, and philanthropy
- Self-initiative and commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
- BA/BS degree or above
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
What you’ll do:
- Acquire new customers and clients, through in-person or online means
- Build and manage a rich content calendar on our social media (including blog posts, newsletters, reports, webinars, events, infographics, whitepapers, etc.)
- Build product pages, optimize conversion paths, test landing pages and calls-to-action
- Manage website and WeChat public account, optimize SEO and conversion
- Manage online communities and engage core stakeholders including alumni
- Organize events, speak, and present to stakeholders to be the voice of PIM and promote the story of our brand to partners and customers
- Coordinate media interest in our organization and represent our organization to the media
- Support and oversee cross-functional teams throughout the organization
PIM will offer a compensation package commensurate with experience, including a competitive base salary as well as health insurance and vacation benefits.
Philanthropy in Motion (PIM) is an internationally-recognized social enterprise that empowers millennials with the funding, training, and networks to become mission-driven leaders and amplify their social impact. We guide individuals through a comprehensive process of identifying their missions, investigating social issues, and leveraging collective resources to advance social innovation in Greater China. Combining world class curricula with an experiential learning approach, our education programs have empowered hundreds of young people to take a strategic, venture capital model to philanthropy, deciding how to best allocate funding and resources to impactful social ventures. Our clients and partners range from the likes of World Bank to Peking University, and we have been recognized by Forbes, the Economist, and other news media for our work in the social impact space. Founded in 2013 by alumni from Yale, Harvard, and Cornell, our core team consists of millennials with diverse expertise in management consulting, international education, development, nonprofit evaluation, and Internet technology.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.